As a professional network, ZAG wants to change how people approach investing. This means helping them:
- Understand the truth about markets, investing, and wealth.
- Discover time-tested financial principles and implement them in transparent investment solutions.
- Think beyond money to manage their total wealth, which comprises their financial, social, and intellectual capital.
- Integrate personal and financial goals in a practical wealth plan.
- Understand how an independent, fee-based advisor, acting as a fiduciary, can help them achieve their lifetime goals.
ZAG firms share a common philosophy about markets and investing, wealth management, and an advisor’s fiduciary responsibility to investors. While these principles guide their approach, each firm functions independently, bringing a unique personality and style to serving clients.