ZAG Firms share a commitment to these principles:
- Objective investment solutions will only be found in fiduciary advisors who are both independent and fee-based.
- Traditionally, investment providers have been transaction oriented. But real world results validate our market perspective: stock selection, timing and other speculative strategies fail to consistently produce superior investment results.
- ZAG consistently applies its influence to debunk myths and to point investors to transparent solutions.
- Wealth is not limited to investment portfolios. It is multi-faceted, encompassing one’s financial, social, and intellectual capital.
- As a result, personal and wealth goals should be integrated through planning and purposeful attention to all things that influence success.
- Integrative Wealth Management draws upon a ZAG advisor’s experience and skills to help clients form a customized plan to advance their life goals.
ZAG’s approach helps clients focus on the larger things in life and gives them peace of mind in their investment and wealth decisions.